Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress has announced the lifting of the suspension of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state.
The committee also lifted the suspension of former governor of Ogun state, Senator Ibikunle Amosun; and his Imo counterpart, Senator Rochas Okorocha.
The NWC at its meeting also lifted the suspension of the Director General of Voice of Nigeria, Mr. Osita Okechukwu; and former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Usani Uguru Usani.
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China