Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission has declared wanted Shehu Muhammad, a member of the House of Representatives.
Muhammed is representing Koko/Besse Federal Constituency of Kebbi State.
According to the anti-graft agency, Muhammad was declared wanted “for his failure to appear before the commission in an ongoing investigation against him”.
The statement reads, “Hon. Shehu Koko Mohammed is hereby declared wanted by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission for his failure to appear before the commission for an ongoing investigation against him.
“He was declared wanted for failing to perfect his bail conditions.
“He was granted administrative bail by ICPC after he was earlier invited for questioning regarding the alleged fraudulent acquisition of properties, using his position to confer undue advantage on himself while serving as ADC to a former governor of Katsina State.”
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit