Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission has declared wanted Shehu Muhammad, a member of the House of Representatives.
Muhammed is representing Koko/Besse Federal Constituency of Kebbi State.
According to the anti-graft agency, Muhammad was declared wanted “for his failure to appear before the commission in an ongoing investigation against him”.
The statement reads, “Hon. Shehu Koko Mohammed is hereby declared wanted by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission for his failure to appear before the commission for an ongoing investigation against him.
“He was declared wanted for failing to perfect his bail conditions.
“He was granted administrative bail by ICPC after he was earlier invited for questioning regarding the alleged fraudulent acquisition of properties, using his position to confer undue advantage on himself while serving as ADC to a former governor of Katsina State.”
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest