Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission has declared wanted Shehu Muhammad, a member of the House of Representatives.
Muhammed is representing Koko/Besse Federal Constituency of Kebbi State.
According to the anti-graft agency, Muhammad was declared wanted “for his failure to appear before the commission in an ongoing investigation against him”.
The statement reads, “Hon. Shehu Koko Mohammed is hereby declared wanted by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission for his failure to appear before the commission for an ongoing investigation against him.
“He was declared wanted for failing to perfect his bail conditions.
“He was granted administrative bail by ICPC after he was earlier invited for questioning regarding the alleged fraudulent acquisition of properties, using his position to confer undue advantage on himself while serving as ADC to a former governor of Katsina State.”
- Algeria, Kenya, Libya and others affected as UAE stop new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim countries
- Senate invite Communications Minister over insecurity
- #EndSARS: Federal Government reaches out to UK over sanction threats
- Nigerian Government may soon reopen land borders
- Breaking: Diego Maradona is dead
- Police on escort duty shoot 17 year old girl, others in Bayelsa
- Nnamdi Kanu’s trial to begin in absentia
- Ondo lawmakers divided over deputy speaker’s impeachment
- Finance Minister says Nigeria’s land borders will be reopened soon
- ‘Nigerian airlines are safe’; NCAA insists