Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Abuja-Kaduna train on Tuesday broke down in a bush near Rigasa terminal, forcing hundreds of passengers to trek with their luggage to the station.
Some of the passengers said the train that left Abuja 6pm, developed a technical problem in the bush, about 100meters to its terminal around 8pm.
In September last year, the train, carrying 600 passengers, stopped in a bush near Rijana in Kaduna State after crushing over 50 cows.
The Nigerian Railway corporation is yet to react to the incident. Abuja-Kaduna road is known for notorious kidnappings and killings by bandits.
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students
- Just In: Unknown number of travelers abducted in Osun State
- Breaking: Governor Akeredolu orders herdsmen to vacate Ondo forest reserves