Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jose Mourinho has been appointed as the new Tottenham head coach until the end of the 2023 season.
The former Manchester United and Chelsea boss replaces Mauricio Pochettino, who was sacked on Tuesday.
Negotiations between Spurs and Mourinho – who had been out of work since leaving Old Trafford in December – intensified over the last few days and concluded in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work
- EiE opens ‘Hacking the Nigeria Code’ online course for citizen engagement
- There could be regrets; Federal Government warns as COVID-19 deaths approach 1,000
- 4.36 million oil barrels lost to power outage, others – NNPC
- Nigeria launches project in Osun to begin gold mining and refining in 2021
- President Buhari signs African Trade Insurance Agency instrument
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC