Estimated Reading Time: <1
Immediate past governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose has arrived at the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja.
Fayose had earlier notified the EFCC that he will make himself available immediately his tenure expires.
He was on Tuesday accompanied to the anti-graft agency’s office by Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, and Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation.
Wearing a t-shirt with the inscription the ex-governor said: “I am here in line with my promise that I will be here on the 16th of October, and like I said to EFCC, they should await my arrival.
“This morning, they have been to my house which I think its unnecessary.”
“So let Nigerians know that he came by himself to EFCC without anybody harassing him, so that’s why I brought him here.”
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013