Estimated Reading Time: <1
Immediate past governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose has arrived at the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja.
Fayose had earlier notified the EFCC that he will make himself available immediately his tenure expires.
He was on Tuesday accompanied to the anti-graft agency’s office by Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, and Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation.
Wearing a t-shirt with the inscription the ex-governor said: “I am here in line with my promise that I will be here on the 16th of October, and like I said to EFCC, they should await my arrival.
“This morning, they have been to my house which I think its unnecessary.”
“So let Nigerians know that he came by himself to EFCC without anybody harassing him, so that’s why I brought him here.”
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen
- Gunmen kidnap Deeper Life varsity deputy VC in Nasarawa
- We support decision to shutdown churches that flout COVID-19 protocols – Oyo CAN
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu