Estimated Reading Time: <1
Immediate past governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose has arrived at the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja.
Fayose had earlier notified the EFCC that he will make himself available immediately his tenure expires.
He was on Tuesday accompanied to the anti-graft agency’s office by Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, and Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation.
Wearing a t-shirt with the inscription the ex-governor said: “I am here in line with my promise that I will be here on the 16th of October, and like I said to EFCC, they should await my arrival.
“This morning, they have been to my house which I think its unnecessary.”
“So let Nigerians know that he came by himself to EFCC without anybody harassing him, so that’s why I brought him here.”
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials
- Buhari assures Nigerians that the mandate for change remains relevant to improve livelihoods
- Nigerian Government receives bids to track repatriated Abacha stolen funds
- Governor Tambuwal begs for more military intervention to end bandit attacks in Sokoto
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority