Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says Atiku will sign the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (ACfTA) once he emerges as the Nigerian President.
Obasanjo made the assertion while speaking at the Babacar N’daiye Lecture by yhe Afeica Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) bank on the sideline of the International Monetary Fund (IMF/ World bank meeting in Bali, Indonesia.
The former president was speaking on the importance of intra-Africa trade as a way of mitigating against trade tensions
He said: “We will have a president who will be able to sign the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement, not the one whose hands is too weak to sign”
- Tinubu describes Obaseki as an errant, ill disciplined governor and a dictator, who has been contemptuous of the people of Edo state
- Breaking: European Union lifts travel restrictions
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Naira Marley irritates the hypocrisy in all of us
- Buhari signs amended Companies Allied Matters bill
- Lai Mohammed says the hate speech N5 million fine is to deter those willing to destabilise Nigeria
- DG of the Progressive Governors forum says party is losing electoral value
- Just In: NUPENG orders tanker drivers to Suspend services in Lagos
- Candidate of the APC in Edo State, Ize-Iyamu says he does not want to go to Jail
- Former Nassarawa SSG cleared of all allegations of financial misappropriation
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion