Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says Atiku will sign the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (ACfTA) once he emerges as the Nigerian President.
Obasanjo made the assertion while speaking at the Babacar N’daiye Lecture by yhe Afeica Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) bank on the sideline of the International Monetary Fund (IMF/ World bank meeting in Bali, Indonesia.
The former president was speaking on the importance of intra-Africa trade as a way of mitigating against trade tensions
He said: “We will have a president who will be able to sign the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement, not the one whose hands is too weak to sign”
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor