Estimated Reading Time: <1
Drama at the senate on Wednesday after Ovie Omo-Agege, suspended senator from Delta state, stormed the senate with suspected thugs, carting away the mace.
He was said to have sneaked in through one of the glass barricades within the national assembly before the mace was seized with the support of the men who accompanied him.
Read Statement issued below…
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid