Estimated Reading Time: <1
*HELP! CAMEROON SOLDIERS INVADE DANARE COMMUNITIES*
*I crave the attention of Cross River State Government, the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the military to the impunity, dereliction and sad invasion of DANARE communities by the Cameroonian soldiers which happened in January 25th, 2018. More than 80 well armed Cameroonian soldiers with various range of military weapons and arms have crossed the international boundary in the DANARE-Daddi, DANARE-Bodam international border openings and invaded DANARE communities today molesting and harassing residents of DANARE, (bona-fide citizens of Nigeria, and southern Cameroon refugees in Nigeria soil) causing panic and despair in these communities. This invasion which sparked fear and and trauma have caused residents of DANARE communities to desert their home for the safety of their lives.*
*Their mission according to some eye witnesses was to warn residents of DANARE communities to be aware of their return to carry out a military raid which according to them is intended to cleanse DANARE communities of all Anbazonia refugees threads to the Cameroon Government.
* The soldiers threatened to come back to DANARE to execute the proscription of Southern Cameroonians taking asylum in DANARE as a result of the ongoing Anbazonia crises which resulted in the mass influx of refugees from neighboring Southern Cameroon villages to DANARE communities and many other Nigerian border communities. The Paul Byia contingents are leveraging on the poor security state of DANARE border and all Boki communities to hatch a well-thought out genocide. This invasion of today is very well connected to intelligence gathering and mission study by these battalions to develop a map for their conceived genocide in DANARE and Boki Nigeria communities.*
*This is a calculated offensive from Cameroon military on Nigeria. They have shown outright defiance to supremacy of Nigerian territorial sovereignty and blighted the consequences of crossing the international boundary to carrying out all sort of intimidation and harassment on already alarmed citizens of DANARE, with warnings of their further assault visits. This is only pointing to how weak and overran the Cameroon government sees Nigeria and its security consciousness. They have weight the vulnerability of defenseless residents of DANARE and concluded it savory to inflict mass dead on the citizens of Nigeria and refugees of Southern Cameroon hosted in DANARE. This serious bridge of our internal security is posing the highest danger to the peace and safety of residents of DANARE, (very crucial Nigerian border communities), the refugees and the entire Boki communities in Nigeria.*
*We hereby call on the Cross River State Government and the Nigerian Government to promptly come to the defense of our communities and other Nigerian communities bordering the Cameroon by deploying security details to stop further affront currently being perpetrated by the Cameroon military. Our communities are no more safe. Our heritage is in grave danger to external threats. We plead to our government to act fast before we are wiped out by the Cameroon military.
for the community.
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States