Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba State has disclosed that the state government had received a recorded communication from unknown persons that the state will be under heavy attack in the next ten days.
Ishaku stated this in Jalingo on Thursday when the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Mr. Uche Sekondus paid him a condolence visit over the death the member representing Takum at the State House of Assembly, Hon. Hosea Ibi.
He said there is a high level of security threats on the state since the allegation of the landing of the helicopter with weapons in Ibi, the state has been receiving messages of attacks.
Ishaku further lamented that he has become handicap on how to tackle the security challenges in the state, stating that at any time he gives instructions on how to tackle security challenge in the state, the security chiefs always asked him to give them time to get clearance from Abuja before action.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?