Estimated Reading Time: <1
Elder Statesman, Tanko Yakasai, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s desperation for power would not allow him to listen to voice of reason at this critical period
Yakasai, who voiced out his feelings on Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s open letter to President Buhari, noted that the Owu Chief had spoken the mind of Nigerians.
Yakasai said in statement that, “Obasanjo letter was an expression of disappointment of Buhari’s administration and it summarises the feelings of Nigerians and non Nigerians”
He said “the Buhari that I know would certainly jettison the advice because of his desperation for power, he is after power, and doesn’t see anything else.
“Buhari share traits with three classes of people that made it difficult for him to see reason. A man looking for power doesn’t need advise, same thing is applied to a man seeking for love, and the one seeking the hand of a woman.”
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English