Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Minster of Communication, Adebayo Shittu, on Wednesday briefed President Muhammadu Buhari about a campaign organisation for the 2019 elections.
Mr. Shittu, who spoke with journalists after the meeting with the president, said the campaign team will be called “Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo dynamic support group.”
“I informed Mr. President that I have appointed national chairman of the board of trustees of Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo dynamic support group and on 20th of this month we are commissioning the South-west zonal office of the campaign organisation of Buhari/Osinbajo.”
“Buhari is a saviour, he has achieved everything you can think of, security and has made life better for everyone and if a child does well in school, he should be handed a second term”.
- Odion Ighalo’s dream of making his stay with Manchester United may not materialize – here’s why
- NAFDAC to continue hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for treatment of COVID-19 in Nigeria despite suspension
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS
- Buhari says no development can be achieved without peace
- 229 more people test positive to COVID-19 in Nigeria, infection exceeds 8000
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state