Estimated Reading Time: <1
All Progressives Congress Senator, from Kaduna State, Shehu Sani has disagreed with President Muhammadu Buhari for saying Nigerians are not patient..
Shehu sani made the assertions in a post he shared on his Facebook page. He shared the post reacting to President Buhari’s New Year day broadcast.
The President Said Nigerians are impatient. I disagree with this submission.Nigerians,especially the masses have demonstrated an unprecedented level of patience with this administration. The love of the masses for the President is beyond the usual and even stretched to hypnosis. The President is not as popular as he used to be but still command an appreciable cult follower-ship among the poor. The poor still see him as their messiah.
They endure all pains and hardships and see it as sacrifice.They denounce his critics even when they are right, they applaud the President even when he’s wrong. In the heart of many of his followers, he’s raised to a saintly, angelic and infallible mortal. Until recently,the fanaticism of the President supporters in some parts of the country has created a tyrannical atmosphere of fear and of silence.,we have an institutionalize intolerance to contrary opinions and to be safe is to kow tow.
When the President went on long health vacation, they prayed and never protested, they even CHASED CHARLEY and could have CHOCKED him if he stayed. PMB is the only President in history that can whip people with koboko and they will smile and thank him for the lashes.The masses are Patient.And love for the President is the power of their patience.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English