Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a number of tweets on Saturday night, Fani-Kayode also described Buhari’s administration as “the most vicious, barbaric, corrupt and rapacious government Nigeria has ever known”.
He wrote: “‘APC is a formation of hate, anger, frustration, envy and malice” – Sule Lamido, February 2015.
“I could not have put it better myself!
“It takes courage to stand for truth and challenge the most vicious, barbaric, corrupt and rappacious govt. that Nigeria has ever known.
“Buhari kills and steals under the cover of democracy. He is a bloodthirsty and thieving sadist cloaked in the garb of a populist leader.”
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt
- Just In: Borno Governor led residents at Zabarmari for the funeral of 43 farmers beheaded by Boko Haram terrorist
- Breaking: Nigeria’s President Buhari confirms the beheading of 43 Borno rice farmers by Boko Haram
- Former Governor of Ebonyi State, Sen. Sam Egwu has asked security agencies to arrest him
- Update: 43 bodies recovered as Boko Haram terrorists slit throats of Borno farmers
- Federal Housing Authority to publish names of Nigerians indebted to the agency in national dailies – Here’s why
- Breaking: Here are the 2020 candidates that emerged winners of the Future Awards Africa