Estimated Reading Time: <1
US Comedian/actor, Kevin Hart and wife Eniko has welcomed his third child, a son named Kenzo.
Eniko gave birth to a healthy baby in the early hours of today. This is her first child, but Kevin’s third as he has a son and daughter with ex-wife, Torrei.
The comedian took to twitter to show express his gratitude to fans for their prayers and support, revealing that the baby was healthy and already smiling.
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials
- Buhari assures Nigerians that the mandate for change remains relevant to improve livelihoods
- Nigerian Government receives bids to track repatriated Abacha stolen funds
- Governor Tambuwal begs for more military intervention to end bandit attacks in Sokoto
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years
- Donald Trump, the African strongman in America
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority