Estimated Reading Time: <1
US Comedian/actor, Kevin Hart and wife Eniko has welcomed his third child, a son named Kenzo.
Eniko gave birth to a healthy baby in the early hours of today. This is her first child, but Kevin’s third as he has a son and daughter with ex-wife, Torrei.
The comedian took to twitter to show express his gratitude to fans for their prayers and support, revealing that the baby was healthy and already smiling.
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Elfredah Kevin-Alerechi, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols