Estimated Reading Time: <1
US Comedian/actor, Kevin Hart and wife Eniko has welcomed his third child, a son named Kenzo.
Eniko gave birth to a healthy baby in the early hours of today. This is her first child, but Kevin’s third as he has a son and daughter with ex-wife, Torrei.
The comedian took to twitter to show express his gratitude to fans for their prayers and support, revealing that the baby was healthy and already smiling.
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande