Estimated Reading Time: <1
Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial district, Shehu Sani has described the endorsement of Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai to continue in 2019 by the State APC as a charade.
He said the governor merely assembled his employees and aides to endorse him saying that, the endorsement was poisonous and corrosive.
“The so called endorsement of Governor Elrufai by Kaduna APC amounts to endorsement of toxic waste.
“El-Rufai simply gathered his employees, aides and hangers on to endorse him. He is a poisonous viper corrosive to the integrity and moral standing of the party in the state and the nation”, he said.
Sani said, ”Nasir El-Rufai has embarked on self service expedition by the abrupt loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari that he has so much disdained.
El-Rufai’s name dropping and mobilization for Buhari 2019 is self-serving. His loyalty to Buhari is for political relevance and his allegiance to Buhari is for self protection and preservation.”
“Now that President Buhari is back from health vacation and and the chances of becoming a Vice President is zero, Elrufai has taken up a new project for Buhari 2019”
“El- Rufai obsession with Buhari is not about Buhari but about himself. Buhari should protect his testicles from a man who always bend close to his knees.”
“Those who endorsed El- Rufai are marketing a bottled fart.”
“The man who boasts of sending Yar’adua to his grave should not be trusted by Buhari. The snake that killed the hunter can kill the charmer.”
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria