Estimated Reading Time: <1
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has said those responsible for the plunge of the value of the Naira, will not live to enjoy their illicit gains.
According to The Vanguard, the cleric made the disclosure on Sunday while delivering a sermon at a special service by RCCG Region 11 aka Ikoyi/Victoria Island family at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan.
Pastor Adeboye said he received the revelation from God early in the year but was saying it for the first time at the service.
’Those who are deliberately destroying the Naira will make the money but will not spend it,” he declared.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report