Estimated Reading Time: <1
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has said the cries of Nigerians have been heard by Presodent Muhammadu Buhari.
Osinbajo spoke at a Consultative Forum on the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan held at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Monday.
He admitted that the country is in a “serious economic situation.”
“We hear you loud and clear,” Osinbajo said.
Osinbajo then quoted Buhari to have said he knows how difficult things are, having earned a salary in his adult life.
“I know how difficult things are. All my adult life I have always earned a salary.
“I know what it is like when salary is not enough,” he said.
- Niger State civil servants threaten hunger strike over pay cut
- Lagos lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh dies from COVID-19 complications
- My house has never been searched by any security agency – Abdusalami Abubakar
- Buhari will on Friday sign the revised 2020 budget into law
- British High Commission to restart visa applications for Nigerians ready to travel to the UK
- Sokoto to construct flyovers with N10.2 billion
- Nigeria’s Vice President wants probe allegation he received N4bn from Ibrahim Magu
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe