Estimated Reading Time: <1
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has called on Northerners to give birth to only the number of children they can cater for.
The Emir gave the advice while speaking at the 60th Anniversary, Founder’s Day Lecture and Magazine Launch of Kaduna Capital School.
He said, “You are allowed to marry two wives if you can maintain them. You are also allowed to produce 100 children if you can maintain and educate them, but if you cannot, please marry the number of wives you can maintain and produce the number of children you can take care of. We are obsessed by number as anything produced en masse is cheap.
”We have produced all these children like commodities They are there on the streets and that is why they die and people don’t care because they have no value. They are also on drugs and people don’t care” he said
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening