Estimated Reading Time: <1
Forum of Former Ministers, FFM, in the country has accused the All Progressives Congress led Federal Government of allegedly dividing Nigerians, stressing that it lacked respect for the tenets of popular democracy.
Speaking at Government House, Port Harcourt on Thursday night while on a solidarity to Governor Nyesom Wike, Chairman of the forum, Dr Sule Lamido hailed the governor for his fight against anti democratic forces in the country.
Dr Lamido who led representatives of the body on the visit, who were all members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, assured Governor Wike of their support , stressing that the visit was to reiterate their support for him in his fight against anti democracy.
Those who came were Former Minister of Foreign Affairs and Former Jigawa State Governor, Dr Sule Lamido, Former Minister of Education and Former Kano State Governor, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, Former Minister of Youth Development and Former Adamawa State Governor, Mr Boni Haruna, Former Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro, Former Minister of Women Affairs, Iyom Josephine Anenih, Former Minister of State for Defence, Erelu Olusola Obada and Former Minister, Ambassador Musa Kazaure.
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE