Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Nigeria Coach, Sunday Oliseh has been appointed as the new head Coach of Dutch second tier club Fortuna Sittard.
The former Super Eagles was the coach of the Nigerian national football team from July 14, 2015, until he resigned on February 26, 2016, over a “lack of support”, unpaid wages and contract violations by the Nigerain Football Federation (NFF). He previously played for Dutch giants Ajax from 1997 to 1999.
Forty-two year old Oliseh, will take charge of training at Fortuna Sittard for the first time on 2 January.
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen
- Gunmen kidnap Deeper Life varsity deputy VC in Nasarawa
- We support decision to shutdown churches that flout COVID-19 protocols – Oyo CAN
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu