Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Nigeria Coach, Sunday Oliseh has been appointed as the new head Coach of Dutch second tier club Fortuna Sittard.
The former Super Eagles was the coach of the Nigerian national football team from July 14, 2015, until he resigned on February 26, 2016, over a “lack of support”, unpaid wages and contract violations by the Nigerain Football Federation (NFF). He previously played for Dutch giants Ajax from 1997 to 1999.
Forty-two year old Oliseh, will take charge of training at Fortuna Sittard for the first time on 2 January.
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers
- Fact Check: Reno Omokri’s claim on Nigeria’s foreign debt is false
- How the CDD Election Analysis Center work to foster democracy in Nigeria
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013