Estimated Reading Time: <1
A group of women on Tuesday in Kafanchan area of Kaduna State protested naked against Governor Nasir El-Rufai over killings in the area.
A military source who saw how it all happened confirmed to Saharareporters.
The angry women who demanded to speak to Governor El-Rufai destroyed several cars in his entourage shortly after their interactive session ended with the governor.
A few of security personnel sustained minor injuries.
All efforts to reach Samuel Aruwan, Governor El-Rufai’s spokesperson proved abortive but a source said the government will issue a detailed statement on Wednesday.
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic