Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has replied Jimoh Ibrahim in a tweet on his handle.
Jimoh Ibrahim on his twitter handle said that he had no doubt that Jegede would lose the Ondo governorship election and that if he wanted to win any election, he should pay Femi Fani-Kayode not to support him.
Femi Fani-Kayode in his tweet said that Mr Jimoh Ibrahim sold his party for money and that he is ‘the Biggest Judas’ Jimoh Ibrahim I had no doubt that Jegede would lose as Femi Fani-Kayode was supporting him.
If you want to win any election, pay Femi not to support you. — Barr. Jimoh Ibrahim (@JimohIbrahimOFR) November 27, 2016
The tweet read thus The biggest Judas in Nigerian politics today is Jimoh Ibrahim. He sold his party for money. He lives like Judas and he will end like Judas.
The biggest Judas in Nigerian politics today is Jimoh Ibrahim. He sold his party for money. He lives like Judas and he will end like Judas. — Femi Olu-Kayode(FFK) (@realFFK) November 27, 2016
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government