Estimated Reading Time:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has replied Jimoh Ibrahim in a tweet on his handle.
Jimoh Ibrahim on his twitter handle said that he had no doubt that Jegede would lose the Ondo governorship election and that if he wanted to win any election, he should pay Femi Fani-Kayode not to support him.
Femi Fani-Kayode in his tweet said that Mr Jimoh Ibrahim sold his party for money and that he is ‘the Biggest Judas’ Jimoh Ibrahim I had no doubt that Jegede would lose as Femi Fani-Kayode was supporting him.
If you want to win any election, pay Femi not to support you. — Barr. Jimoh Ibrahim (@JimohIbrahimOFR) November 27, 2016
The tweet read thus The biggest Judas in Nigerian politics today is Jimoh Ibrahim. He sold his party for money. He lives like Judas and he will end like Judas.
The biggest Judas in Nigerian politics today is Jimoh Ibrahim. He sold his party for money. He lives like Judas and he will end like Judas. — Femi Olu-Kayode(FFK) (@realFFK) November 27, 2016
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Angry Fani-Kayode Says Jimoh Ibrahim Will End Like "Judas Iscariot" and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt