Estimated Reading Time: <1
1. The Ogun State Peoples Democratic Party has announced the suspension of the above named with immediate effect.
2. This is sequel to the report of a Panel which was constituted in June, 2016 to investigate allegations of financial improprieties, anti-party activities and sundry reckless acts that are capable of bringing our great party to disrepute.
3. The Panel on several occasions invited some of the above named who were implicated in the misapplication and outright diversion of party funds to defend and acquit themselves of those allegations but they refused to honour the invitation.
4. Based on the preliminary report of the Panel however, submitted to the Executive committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ogun State Chapter, we found merit in the allegations and hereby adopt the report and findings of the Panel which include recommendation to suspend the above mentioned.
1. Senator Buruji Kashamu
2. Mr. Bayo Dayo,
3. Mr. Pegba Otemolu, ,
4. Mr. Semiu Shodipo
5. Mr Fatai Adeyanju
6. Mr. Segun Seriki
6. Hon. Daisi Akitan
7. Hon. Bowale Solaja
5. In the exercise of the powers vested on the State Executive committee in accordance with the Constitution of the Peoples Democratic Party the above name are hereby suspended from the Ogun State Chapter of the PDP with immediate effect; their names have also been forwarded to the national secretariat of the party for necessary further appropriate disciplinary actions.
6. Yours faithfully,
Hon. Sikirulai Olawale Ogundele (State Chairman)
Hon. Olabode Bankole (State Secretary)
For: PDP, OGUN STATE CHAPTER
- Bishop Kukah explains why Buhari makes it difficult for Nigerians to celebrate diversity
- Ondo 2020: Agboola plans to rig in Ilaje, says Akeredolu
- “I did not campaign against subsidy” – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria