Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Spokesperson of Multi-National Joint Task Force (MNJTF) with Headquarters in Chad, Colonel Mohammed Dole has lost his mother and two sisters in a road accident.
The accident occured near Maru town in Zamfara on their return journey after they had paid a condolence visit to the family of Late Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki in Kaduna.
The Borno State Correspondents’ Chapel of the Nigerian Union of Journalists had condoled the family of Colonel Mohammed (MM) Dole over the loss of his mother, senior and junior sisters in the accident.
In a statement signed by Timothy Olanrewaju, the Secretary of the Correspondents’ Chapel said “The incident is indeed heartbroken but we pray to God to console him, the entire Dole’s family and grant the deceased al-jannah fidau.”
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items