Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has declared that in the event that the country is divided, only the Igbo nation can survive because of their resilience.
The Governor also boasted that there has been no politically motivated killing of anyone under his administration.
Fayose stated this yesterday when the Ndigbo Community in Ekiti conferred him with the traditional title of ‘Nwanne – De – Namba at the Olukayode Stadium, Ado Ekiti during the Igbo Cultural Day.
Fayose deployed those he called’ fake political leaders ‘ who are only accessible to the people when they are looking for votes only to buy bullet proof cars and erect artificial walls around themselves so that they would not be accessible to the people after the poll.
He said, “whatever anybody says, the Igbos are a unique people in the country. God forbid, if Nigeria should break, they are the only nation that can survive because they are industrious people. ”
All the permanent structures found everywhere are owned by the Igbo people. Wherever you go in the country, you will find an igbo man there.
“No igbo man can vote for any other party in Ekiti State except the party I belong to because we are bonded with one another “, he said. The Governor lamented that women have been relegated in the scheme of things adding that his administration would provide for them in the 2017 budget of Ekiti State.
- Nigerian lady advertised for sale on Facebook in Lebanon, on her way home
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail