Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian security operatives have interecepted another suicide bomber who attempted to penetrate a Transit Camp of Internally Displaced People (IDPs) along Muna Garage.
While suspecting the ulterior motive of the suicide bomber with his strange behaviour, the security operatives attempted to accustom him.
But in his attempt to detonate the explosive device, he was gunned down by the security.
PRNigeria gatheref that the Transit camp is used to check and screen potential displaced people before being allowed into any of the IDP Camps in Maiduguri and others in Borno State.
The Spokesperson of National Emergency Management Agency ( NEMA) in the North-East, Mr. Ibrahim Abdulkadir confirmed that the mangled body of the suicide bomber had been evacuated.
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free