Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and three of the APC governors in the South-West were again absent at the campaign rally of the party held in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Saturday.
The governors are, governors of Lagos, Oyo and Osun States, Mr. Akinwumi Ambode, Senator Abiola Ajimobi and Mr. Rauf Aregbosola respectively.
The reason for their absence was not known at the time of this report.
However, President Muhammadu Buhari and governors of Imo, Plateau, Kano, Ogun, Jigawa, Edo, States were present at the rally
Speaking at the rally, the Chairman APC Governors’ Forum, Mr. Rochas Okorocha, said all the governors of the party were behind the candidate of the of party, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu.
He said, “Ondo State must join the progressives states in Nigeria, therefore we must vote for him and he will win the election. Akeredolu rejected federal appointments because he loves you people. He wants to serve you, so vote for him.”
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?