Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Niger Delta Avengers have congratulated the President-elect of the United States of America, Mr. Donald Trump, on his electoral victory in the Presidential elections held on Tuesday.
The Avengers said Trump’s victory brought hope to the agitation for the economic emancipation and fiscal federalism in the region.
In a electronic mail sent late Wednesday evening by its spokesman, Mudoch Agbinibo, said the people of the Niger Delta would come victorious just like Trump who fought against world establishments to win the tensed election.
The statement read, “The High Command of the Niger Delta Avengers, the organization at the forefront of the agitation for the economic emancipation and fiscal federalism for the people of the Niger Delta congratulates Donald J Trump, the President-Elect of the United States of America.
“Your hard fought victory against world establishments is hope for the over thirty million oppressed minorities of the Niger Delta, that have being continuously raped and economically colonized because of our God-given resources over last six decades, by the Nigerian state and Islamic fundamentalists in power.”
While expressing desire and believe to work with the US President-elect towards bringing to the world a real change, it added, “we are hoping for a new perfect economic order and relations as it concerns the United States critical assets and interest in the Niger Delta.”
- Lamorde advocates special court to ensure accelerated hearing of rape cases
- Fredrick Nwabufo: What happened to the $2.1bn arms probe against Dasuki?
- Three persons have died and nine injured following a building collapse in Lagos
- Domestic flights resumed at the local wing of Port Harcourt
- Nigerian lady advertised for sale on Facebook in Lebanon, on her way home
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates