Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s government will resubmit to the Senate a request to borrow $30 billion abroad up to 2018, which the House rejected on Tuesday, the information minister said.
“It is not unusual for the government and the Senate to have some disagreements, they want more information,” Lai Mohammed told reporters on Wednesday.
“We will give them all the information they need … and we are sure that by the time we finish, they (lawmakers) will approve the request.”
- Bishop Kukah explains why Buhari makes it difficult for Nigerians to celebrate diversity
- Ondo 2020: Agboola plans to rig in Ilaje, says Akeredolu
- “I did not campaign against subsidy” – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria