Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s government will resubmit to the Senate a request to borrow $30 billion abroad up to 2018, which the House rejected on Tuesday, the information minister said.
“It is not unusual for the government and the Senate to have some disagreements, they want more information,” Lai Mohammed told reporters on Wednesday.
“We will give them all the information they need … and we are sure that by the time we finish, they (lawmakers) will approve the request.”
- Media sanction over #EndSARS coverage is draconian – Group writes NBC DG
- Just In: Amnesty release a new timeline investigating the Toll Gate massacre #EndSARS
- I will sign executive order to recover looted property – Adamawa Governor
- Lagos State Government says there’s nothing wrong in asking the military to intervene
- I was detained for 47 days by SARS; man narrates as Judicial panel of inquiry begins sitting in Lagos
- Nigerian Army says Lagos state government invited it to intervene in #EndSARS protest
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality