Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has noted that Chelsea’s away clash against Southampton at St. Mary’s will be a real test to their title challenge this season.
“This test is different. We are playing away against a team in good shape. It’s a big test for our ambition.
“Southampton are very strong and I’m impressed with the offensive football they play,” Conte said.
The former Italy national team boss disclosed that Branislav Ivanovic has returned from injury but ruled out Cesc Fabregas.
Conte stated that captain John Terry is a key member of the Chelsea team despite not being at his best in the loss against West Ham.
“The situation for the injured players remains the same. Fabregas remains out but Ivanovic is available.”
“John came back from an injury and it’s not easy to find the right shape, but I’m satisfied with him and the team.
“John is an important player for us, if he plays or if he doesn’t play, for the changing room and the club.”
“This league is very difficult and anything can happen in any single game. For this reason, continuity is crucial.”
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839