Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea FC showed a glimpse of their class as they outclassed Premier League champions Leicester City in the opening game of Week 8.
Goals from Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Victor Moses condemned Leicester to defeat at Chelsea and meant the Premier League champions are yet to pick up a single point on their travels this season.
Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte will be delighted with the result, but will not be so happy with Costa’s apparent request to be substituted and his angry reaction at being left on.
Leicester were out of sorts as Chelsea overran them in the first half.
Moses sealed the victory with a cool finish inside the area after a cheeky assist from Nathaniel Chalobah.
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why