Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea FC showed a glimpse of their class as they outclassed Premier League champions Leicester City in the opening game of Week 8.
Goals from Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Victor Moses condemned Leicester to defeat at Chelsea and meant the Premier League champions are yet to pick up a single point on their travels this season.
Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte will be delighted with the result, but will not be so happy with Costa’s apparent request to be substituted and his angry reaction at being left on.
Leicester were out of sorts as Chelsea overran them in the first half.
Moses sealed the victory with a cool finish inside the area after a cheeky assist from Nathaniel Chalobah.
- APC Suspension: ‘A joke taken too far’ says Fayemi
- Auschwitz museum director begs Buhari for 13 year old boy jailed for blasphemy
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed