Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea FC showed a glimpse of their class as they outclassed Premier League champions Leicester City in the opening game of Week 8.
Goals from Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Victor Moses condemned Leicester to defeat at Chelsea and meant the Premier League champions are yet to pick up a single point on their travels this season.
Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte will be delighted with the result, but will not be so happy with Costa’s apparent request to be substituted and his angry reaction at being left on.
Leicester were out of sorts as Chelsea overran them in the first half.
Moses sealed the victory with a cool finish inside the area after a cheeky assist from Nathaniel Chalobah.
- APC chairman formally receives Senator found guilty of assault, into the party
- ‘Northern Nigeria is the worst place to live in this country’ – Sultan Of Sokoto laments
- Twitter Lawsuit: “We got notice for the hearing late” Adamu Garba explains absence from court
- Mahmood Yakubu asks National Assembly to pass amended electoral act before Q1 2021
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving
- Cheta Nwanze: What NDIC really needs to succeed
- ‘Gowon is a man of honour ‘ Akinwunmi Adesina insists
- Fact Check: How true is Lai Mohammed’s claim that blank ammunition can not kill anyone?