Estimated Reading Time: <1
Singer Mariah Carey and her billionaire boyfriend James Packer have reportedly split up.
A rep has released a statement about her relationship problems with James Packer.
According to the rep, “The fight was not because of any cheating allegations or excessive spending by Mariah.”
“They are trying to work it out. Right now, they’re not sure if they will stay together,” the rep added.
According to reports, a full statement will be released when Mariah and James are sure of their future together.
- Ondo Deputy Governor to contest under Zenith labour party
- More repentant Boko Haram fighters to be rehabilitated – MNJTF
- APC wins Nasarawa Central state constituency bye-election
- The remains of the late former senator, Buruju Kashamu, buried in Ijebu
- North East governors rally support for military fighting the Boko Haram in the region
- Kashamu loved Nigeria dearly but he was grossly misunderstood, Mr Reuben Abati says his late running mate groomed him
- Ekweremadu says the political crises in Edo state is an affront to Nigerian democracy
- US warn its citizens against travelling to Nigeria over the coronavirus pandemic
- “Nigerians will watch out for Obasanjo’s own end” – Ayodele Fayose upset about Obasanjo’s letter on Kashamu’s death
- Nigerians react as some Lagos churches reopen today amid fear of COVID-19