Estimated Reading Time: <1
Genevieve Magazine Publisher Betty Irabor shared some inspiring words on her Instagram page this afternoon.
She talks about how you can be true to yourself and not covet the seemingly perfect lives of others.
See what she wrote below…
“Don’t put plaster on what needs surgery” it’s such a great day to be alive and behold the goodness of God. Remember that you cannot filter reality So remain true to yourself and don’t covet the seeming perfect lives you see on social media. People have scars that are masked . People put a plaster on what needs surgery. Live life on your own terms. It’s ok not to have it all figured out.
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, vandalised as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects