Estimated Reading Time: <1
Genevieve Magazine Publisher Betty Irabor shared some inspiring words on her Instagram page this afternoon.
She talks about how you can be true to yourself and not covet the seemingly perfect lives of others.
See what she wrote below…
“Don’t put plaster on what needs surgery” it’s such a great day to be alive and behold the goodness of God. Remember that you cannot filter reality So remain true to yourself and don’t covet the seeming perfect lives you see on social media. People have scars that are masked . People put a plaster on what needs surgery. Live life on your own terms. It’s ok not to have it all figured out.
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Buhari orders Niger Delta Development Commission to pay its scholarship beneficiaries studying abroad
- Hamzat Lawal listed as a Global Malala Fund Education Champion