Estimated Reading Time: <1
Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President of Nigeria got this winter style right – in spite of the recession bitting hard in the country.
Not a first timer at spotting luxury items, Aisha Buhari was seen in Brussels, Belgium, attending an Afriv=csn women’s forum, wearing a multi colored zigzag cape jacket from Salvatore Ferragamo’s Fall 2016 collection worth $2,600 (N1.2million).
She styled the colorful ensemble with a base of all black. This isn’t the first time the President’s wife’s expensive attire and accessories have been spotted.
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19