Estimated Reading Time: <1
Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President of Nigeria got this winter style right – in spite of the recession bitting hard in the country.
Not a first timer at spotting luxury items, Aisha Buhari was seen in Brussels, Belgium, attending an Afriv=csn women’s forum, wearing a multi colored zigzag cape jacket from Salvatore Ferragamo’s Fall 2016 collection worth $2,600 (N1.2million).
She styled the colorful ensemble with a base of all black. This isn’t the first time the President’s wife’s expensive attire and accessories have been spotted.
- Why we arrested Salihu Tanko-Yakasai – DSS Reveals
- Terrorists have resumed operations in Kagara, kill four
- PDP Condemns arrest of Salihu Tanko Yakasai, by the Department of State Services
- Group demands the release of Salihu Yakasai, abducted for criticising the President
- Abduction Scare: Kano State Governor orders the closure of four tertiary institutions in the state
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released