Estimated Reading Time: <1
Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President of Nigeria got this winter style right – in spite of the recession bitting hard in the country.
Not a first timer at spotting luxury items, Aisha Buhari was seen in Brussels, Belgium, attending an Afriv=csn women’s forum, wearing a multi colored zigzag cape jacket from Salvatore Ferragamo’s Fall 2016 collection worth $2,600 (N1.2million).
She styled the colorful ensemble with a base of all black. This isn’t the first time the President’s wife’s expensive attire and accessories have been spotted.
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months
- Traders told me the story about northern governor leading Boko Haram says Mailafia
- Rights group writes US, Buhari, Ganduje, condemns religious policing in Nigeria
- NJC releases list of nominees for Supreme Court appointments
- Resume or be sacked, Ebonyi government threatens striking workers
- DSS to clamp down on notable personalities and groups who incite a breakdown of law and order
- Ogun State Government suspends lockdown