Estimated Reading Time: <1
Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President of Nigeria got this winter style right – in spite of the recession bitting hard in the country.
Not a first timer at spotting luxury items, Aisha Buhari was seen in Brussels, Belgium, attending an Afriv=csn women’s forum, wearing a multi colored zigzag cape jacket from Salvatore Ferragamo’s Fall 2016 collection worth $2,600 (N1.2million).
She styled the colorful ensemble with a base of all black. This isn’t the first time the President’s wife’s expensive attire and accessories have been spotted.
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria