Estimated Reading Time: <1
A four-member fact finding committee says the decision of Kano state executive committee to remove the state All Progressives Congress (APC) Chairman, Umar Haruna Doguwa and the Organising Secretary, Sanusi Surajo Kwankwaso follows due process.
Doguwa and Kwankwaso were subsequently replaced by Abdullahi Abbas as acting Chairman and Ahmed Muhammad, the assistant state organising secretary, as the acting organising secretary.
“According to our findings, all the procedures required and by the party’s constitution, the Kano State Executive Committee followed due process.”
- Lai Mohammed, “erroneously” amended the NBC Code – Board Chairman
- Nigeria not taking ISIS, Al-Queda warning lightly says DHQ
- Nigeria to reverse US suspension of immigrant visas to passport holders
- UNILAG Senate upholds Professor Ogundipe as VC
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Lai; The most dangerous minister in Buhari’s cabinet
- Multinational Joint Task Force says Boko Haram is now recruiting child soldiers
- Court adjourns trial of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke, Abubakar
- Multiple port charges escalate cargo delay at terminals – NAGAFF
- How my pastor trafficked me to Russia for prostitution; A hair stylist’s harrowing experience highlights Nigeria’s human trafficking problem
- Breaking: NBC fines Nigeria Info FM N5m over Obadiah Mailaifa interview