Estimated Reading Time: <1
A four-member fact finding committee says the decision of Kano state executive committee to remove the state All Progressives Congress (APC) Chairman, Umar Haruna Doguwa and the Organising Secretary, Sanusi Surajo Kwankwaso follows due process.
Doguwa and Kwankwaso were subsequently replaced by Abdullahi Abbas as acting Chairman and Ahmed Muhammad, the assistant state organising secretary, as the acting organising secretary.
“According to our findings, all the procedures required and by the party’s constitution, the Kano State Executive Committee followed due process.”
- All I Have Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service