Estimated Reading Time: <1
Many people have started creating division among the rulling All Progressives Congress (APC) members, wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, has said.
In an interview with the Hausa Service of the BBC which was partially aired Tuesday morning, the wife of the President said “This worries us a lot now. Because they believe they are the ones who suffered, but are no where today. Those who didn’t do anything who don’t even have voters’ card are the ones in position, doing everything.”
A portion of the interview quoted the wife of the president as saying “What I am afraid for them is the rebellion of 15 million people,” in what is believed to be an allusion to the number of the people who voted the president into power.
Asked whether the president knows those causing the problems for his government, Aisha Buhari said “Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries