Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies.
The appointments according to a statement by the Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, include Mr. Joseph Ari as Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF), Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director-General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
Others are Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board, while the new Director-General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is Aboloma Osita Anthony.
Also appointed at the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is Mamman Amadu, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary, New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) National Coordinator/CEO is Princess Akodundo Gloria, Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) new Executive Secretary is Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi, Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority has Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director.
Others are Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons, Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) new Chairman is Engineer Usman Abubakar, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary and Yewande Sadiku is the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria