Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies.
The appointments according to a statement by the Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, include Mr. Joseph Ari as Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF), Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director-General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
Others are Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board, while the new Director-General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is Aboloma Osita Anthony.
Also appointed at the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is Mamman Amadu, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary, New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) National Coordinator/CEO is Princess Akodundo Gloria, Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) new Executive Secretary is Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi, Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority has Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director.
Others are Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons, Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) new Chairman is Engineer Usman Abubakar, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary and Yewande Sadiku is the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality
- #EndSARS Protest: Finding a Pathway to Sustainable Peace and Development
- Supreme Court struck out a suit over disputed Soku oilfield – here’s why
- Breaking: Lagos govt approves reopening of markets across the state
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Does the FCT have a minister?
- Breaking: Long queues of petrol return to filling stations in Abuja
- Breaking: Hoodlums are currently looting the NYSC office in Abuja