Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies.
The appointments according to a statement by the Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, include Mr. Joseph Ari as Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF), Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director-General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
Others are Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board, while the new Director-General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is Aboloma Osita Anthony.
Also appointed at the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is Mamman Amadu, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary, New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) National Coordinator/CEO is Princess Akodundo Gloria, Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) new Executive Secretary is Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi, Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority has Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director.
Others are Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons, Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) new Chairman is Engineer Usman Abubakar, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary and Yewande Sadiku is the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test
- American woman rescued after being held by Nigerian facebook lover for more than a year
- House propose 5-year ban from partisan politics for ex-electoral officials
- National Assembly will engage security agencies to prevent killings in Kaduna – Lawan
- Pope Francis appoints the auxiliary bishop of Onitsha Archdiocese, into Pontifical Council
- House of Reps endorse Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, for World Trade Organisation DG
- Nigerian Army has approved new postings and appointments of 37 generals and five colonels
- FG Kicks off 774,000 Jobs programme suspended by the national assembly