Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies.
The appointments according to a statement by the Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, include Mr. Joseph Ari as Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF), Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director-General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
Others are Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board, while the new Director-General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is Aboloma Osita Anthony.
Also appointed at the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is Mamman Amadu, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary, New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) National Coordinator/CEO is Princess Akodundo Gloria, Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) new Executive Secretary is Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi, Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority has Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director.
Others are Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons, Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) new Chairman is Engineer Usman Abubakar, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary and Yewande Sadiku is the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit