Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rachel Funmilola Garton, otherwise known as Lola Rae, is the cover girl for this month’s issue of Genevieve Magazine.
Hard working, beautiful and extremely focused are just some of the words that describe Lola Rae. A true fashion girl at heart, she has a degree in fashion textiles and will wow you with her many style tips, shopping skills and DIY wig-making skills.
In this issue, Lola Rae reveals what drives her passion for Music and Fashion.
After a life changing statement from Simon Cowell – “I think you are really good” – she knew she was made to sing. Now even through the tragic loss of her father, she is determined to wear the crown of artist and fashion girl.
This issue also focuses on an exclusive shoot with Blogger babes Nifesimi Oluwole, Derin Odugbesan, and Angelca Obasi, who serve us some serious style inspiration.
Model par excellence Tamar Awobotu is the muse in “A Refined Elegance: Coming of Age” editorial.
There is so much fashion inspiration in this issue!
Photography: Lakin Ogunbanwo @lakinogunbanwo
‘Ifeoma Odogwu @hyperfashun
Oufit: Sevon Dejana AW 16/17 @sevondejana
Makeup: Mary Jane @maryjaneohobu for Zaron @zaroncosmetics
Hair: Austin for Tasala Hq @tasalahq
Fashion Assistant: Annette Odimegwu @i_am_annette_
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid