Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has accredited 44 observer groups for the Sept.10 gubernatorial election in Edo.
The INEC Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs Prisillia Sule, confirmed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Benin on Saturday.
Sule said the commission accredited 37 domestic observer groups and seven foreign observer group that would participate in the poll.
The spokesperson, however, urged all the accredited groups to deliver credible and reliable information to members of the public during and after the election coverage.
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos