Estimated Reading Time: <1
Twenty four hours after Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun swore in fourteen Permanent Secretaries, one of them Mrs. Olubunmi Odumusi has died.
Odumusi was reported to have died in her sleep in the bedroom on midnight of Friday,at the age of 57,after a prolonged cancer ailment.
Reports say the ailment has gulped huge money from the family to get the deceased treated both within and outside Nigeria.
Odumusi was a thorough bred journalist who rose to the rank of a Director at the Ogun State Ministry of information and Strategy,before her recent elevation to the post of Permanent Secretary.
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission
- Civil Society groups in Nigeria call for a state of emergency on SGBV in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria records 348 new cases, total infections exceed 11,000
- TechHerNG begins the re-launching Africa ‘emphasising tech, prioritising progression’ series
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants