Estimated Reading Time: <1
48hrs after his exit from Nigeria to Kenya, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria for the Aso Villa Demo Day in Abuja. Although it appeared that he shunned the Nigerian government while he dined with Kenya‘s, his presence puts an end to that speculation.
His first visit to Nigeria which began on Tuesday during his visit to the Co-creation Hub and Andela continued on Wednesday at the Town hall meeting where Mark shared his journey as an entrepreneur to developers and entrepreneurs.
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South
- European airlines are reducing fares to attract passengers and fill the planes that are still flying
- “An orchestrated sabotage” – How President Buhari described attack on Borno Governor that left scores dead
- Borno Governor speaks about ambush of his convoy that left police officers and soldiers dead