Estimated Reading Time: <1
48hrs after his exit from Nigeria to Kenya, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria for the Aso Villa Demo Day in Abuja. Although it appeared that he shunned the Nigerian government while he dined with Kenya‘s, his presence puts an end to that speculation.
His first visit to Nigeria which began on Tuesday during his visit to the Co-creation Hub and Andela continued on Wednesday at the Town hall meeting where Mark shared his journey as an entrepreneur to developers and entrepreneurs.
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out