Estimated Reading Time: <1
Following the hours long standoff which occurred a couple of hours ago and reportedly ended peacefully, Chris Brown has actually been arrested and is being charged with “assault with a deadly weapon”, TMZ reports.
This is a felony charge and if it sticks could land Chris Brown in big trouble.
He was arrested after Miss California accused him of threatening her with a gun and a long standoff ended between him and the police.
Lt. Chris Ramirez, a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department, said officers have transported Chris Brown from his Tarzana home to downtown L.A., where he would be formally booked.
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law
- Social Media Bill and Hate Speech Bill – Drop Them Now!
- COVID-19: Nasarawa State cabinet members go on self-isolation
- President Buhari has been fair to the southeast despite low 2015, 2019 votes – Femi Adesina
- Ondo Chief Judge rejects assembly’s request to set up probe panel against Ajayi
- Doctors call for state of emergency on COVID-19 in Kogi, Cross River
- Niger State civil servants threaten hunger strike over pay cut
- Lagos lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh dies from COVID-19 complications
- My house has never been searched by any security agency – Abdusalami Abubakar