Estimated Reading Time: <1
Outspoken Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu has expressed his love for beautiful women.
In a recent interview with Channels TV’s Modele Sharafa-Yusuf, the monarch also said he knows how to make and spend money.
He revealed that the desire to be king has been buring in him for 56 years and also admitted that he prayed ceaselessly for it to happen.
“I have been praying to God since 1964 to become the Oba of Lagos, on July 12 when Oba Adele died. I was playing football when I saw people carrying iced block and I helped them to carry it, I didn’t know what happened and the next day, the newspapers reported that pages were seen carrying iced block,” he said.
“Then I started praying to become king because they called me a page. I know how to work for money and spend money and I love beautiful ladies and there is nothing anyone can do about it.”
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria