Estimated Reading Time: <1
Members of the #BringBackOurGirls on Tuesday held a silent protest at the presidential villa to protest the delay in the release of the abducted Chibok girls.
The protesters led by Dr Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yefufu sealed their lips with tapes and had a sit out on the access road leading to Aso Rock.
The protesters were stopped from approaching the Villa by policemen.
- NDLEA arrests a trans-border drug trafficker with N1bn worth of cocaine in Sokoto
- Just In: Katsina orders reopening of boarding schools after Kankara abduction
- Salihu Tanko-Yakasai’s family petitions DSS
- COVID-19: Nigeria to get four million vaccine doses Tuesday
- APC Youths blame Salihu Tanko-Yakasai for his comments on Buhari – demand his release
- Chinedu Ekeke: Buhari regime, gasping for air, begging to breathe
- Correction: 317 kidnapped schoolgirls of Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara yet to be freed
- I will never accept and legalise same-sex marriage – Ghana President, Akufo-Addo
- Fans react as Davido is spotted holding hands with alleged new lover, Mya Yafai
- Why we arrested Salihu Tanko-Yakasai – DSS Reveals