Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the appointment of Asiwaju Bisi Adegbuyi as Post-Master General/Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Postal Services (NIPOST).
The appointment was announced in a one-paragraph statement signed by the Director (Press), Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi.
Dr Richard Balang had for months acted as Post-Master General of the Federation.
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel