Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Movement for the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Sunday, lash out on the Federal Government and the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta who are currently engaged in a dialogue to end renewed bombing in the oil-rich Niger Delta describing their condition to free detained Director, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, as laughable.
MEND had in a statement weekend through its spokesperson, Jomo Gbomo, said that it proposed to the Federal Government,” the release of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, on the condition that he renounces the agitation of Biafra Republic” as resolutions to end the revolts in the south-east and south-south geopolitical zones.
But frowning at the resolutions from MEND, the Leader of MASSOB, Uche Madu,in a statement signed and made available to newsmen in Enugu yesterday,insisted that the agitation for Biafra Republic was hinged on self determination which has become a spiritual movement that cannot be quenched by any force.
- Just In: Governor Ben Ayade gives out 54 SUVs to LG chairmen, deputies
- Breaking: Emirates airlines resumes flight Operations in Nigeria
- Here’s why the Lagos state Government is cancelling Independence day Parade
- Oba of Benin has asked the PDP not to control Godwin Obaseki
- Former Governor Ayodele Fayose says PDP must retire Olabode George
- Buhari swears in four new permanent secretaries
- Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill passes first reading
- Whistleblowing should include issues of Public Safety – Vice President Osinbajo tells FG
- NERC suspends electricity tariff increase for 14 days
- Trump, Biden exchange words in chaotic first presidential debate