Estimated Reading Time: <1
With the movie already premiered aboard an Air France flight from Lagos to Paris to a select few, Nigerian filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan is set for the official grand premiere of his new movie, The CEO.
The premiere will hold today, Sunday, July 10, 2016, at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The CEO features top acts such as Wale Ojo, Lala Akindoju, Angelique Kidjo, Aurelie Eliam, Hilda Dokubo, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Peter King, Nico Panagio among others.
The mind-blowing thriller which focuses on the mystery surrounding the death of three top executives, who are part of a leadership retreat organised by a multinational telecommunications firm to choose a new CEO.
The last two surviving executives then became grand suspects in connection with the mysterious death of their colleagues.
The movie once again brings the brilliance of Afolayan into perspective. His movies,October 1, Phone Swap and The Figurine, have all enjoyed successes as well.
- NLC vows to shut down Kaduna over workers sack
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states