Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian oil mogul, Folorunsho Alakija covers Today’s Woman Magazine July 2016 issue.
Mrs Alakija talks about being the richest black woman in the world, Maryam Babangida giving her that oil block, her personal covenant with God and loads more!
Keeping her covenant with God she talks about her Rose of Sharon Foundation and Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry, telling TWM exclusively,
“I want more money so I can help more widows and orphans and do more of his work”.
The magazines fashion editorial showcases pieces from some of the hottest Nigerian labels to guide your summer choices, plus celebrity stylist Jane Michael shows us six ways to style a basic white shirt for great versatility.
Go to your vendor and for more about the interesting interview she granted the Magazine….
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State
- The Choice and the science of deploying COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria
- APC is a dying party, we have failed Nigerians – Solomon Dalung
- PDP calls on US President Joe Biden to sanction APC leaders
- Gunmen kidnap 11 people, including children from Abuja orphanage
- Fact Check: Rivers government did not order sudden shutdown of schools
- Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen is legal – Femi Falana
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu