Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian oil mogul, Folorunsho Alakija covers Today’s Woman Magazine July 2016 issue.
Mrs Alakija talks about being the richest black woman in the world, Maryam Babangida giving her that oil block, her personal covenant with God and loads more!
Keeping her covenant with God she talks about her Rose of Sharon Foundation and Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry, telling TWM exclusively,
“I want more money so I can help more widows and orphans and do more of his work”.
The magazines fashion editorial showcases pieces from some of the hottest Nigerian labels to guide your summer choices, plus celebrity stylist Jane Michael shows us six ways to style a basic white shirt for great versatility.
Go to your vendor and for more about the interesting interview she granted the Magazine….
- FG begins ‘systematic maintenance’ of Lagos bridges & drains
- 9 contractors made the shortlist for Fourth Mainland Bridge – Hamzat
- $18.34 million paid as ransom between June 2011 & March 2020: SBM looks Inside Nigeria’s Lucrative Kidnap Industry
- Allegations of corruption against the National assembly smacks of cheap blackmail – Sen Ajibola Bashiru
- Telecom firms now to pay N1 per km for Right Of Way (RoW) in Kwara
- Ebonyi to shut down some of its social media groups from June 2
- Breaking: Coronavirus cases in Nigeria exceeds 10,000
- “Your appointments will ruin Nigeria”, – Col Umar warns Buhari in open letter
- “We have lost a great member” Redeemed Church Demands #JUSTICE4UWA
- Breaking: Churches to reopen next week in A/Ibom