Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian oil mogul, Folorunsho Alakija covers Today’s Woman Magazine July 2016 issue.
Mrs Alakija talks about being the richest black woman in the world, Maryam Babangida giving her that oil block, her personal covenant with God and loads more!
Keeping her covenant with God she talks about her Rose of Sharon Foundation and Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry, telling TWM exclusively,
“I want more money so I can help more widows and orphans and do more of his work”.
The magazines fashion editorial showcases pieces from some of the hottest Nigerian labels to guide your summer choices, plus celebrity stylist Jane Michael shows us six ways to style a basic white shirt for great versatility.
Go to your vendor and for more about the interesting interview she granted the Magazine….
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19