Estimated Reading Time: <1
Twenty-three state chairmen of the Peoples Democratic Party on Monday in Abuja said that they were in support of the Ahmed Markarfi-led national caretaker committee.
The state chairmen stated this when they paid a solidarity visit to Markarfi and members of his caretaker committee.
They described the faction being led by Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff as illegal and appealed to Sheriff to accept the decision of the national convention, which appointed the former governor of Kaduna State as the chairman of the caretaker committee for the party.
The convention also dissolved the National Working Committee of the party under the leadership of Sheriff.
- Breaking: Edo state govt reviews 24-hour curfew earlier imposed on the state
- US Govt wants the prosecution of all those involved in killings of #EndSARS protesters
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes