Estimated Reading Time: <1
Aisha Buhari, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has rebuked the governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose, over allegation that she was involved in the Halliburton scandal.
“Enough is Enough Fayose. A mad dog that isn’t chained. I refuse to keep quiet,” the First Lady posted on her verified Twitter handle.
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, FAYOSE IS AN UNCHAINED MAD DOG
If Buhari is 73 years old,I Aisha am 45 years old,I have more than enough energy to face you”
Earlier, the Presidency has said that Fayose acted so infantile by linking Aisha to US Congressman William Jefferson’s bribery scandal for which the American lawmaker was convicted in 2009. Following the blockage of account of the Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, which he operates with Zenith Bank Plc, the governor has vehemently reacted to the development, alleging that President Muhammadu Buhari and his family members are not saints after all.
Accusing President Muhammadu Buhari and his family of being corrupt, the Governor said in a press release by his Chief Press Secretary Mr Idowu Adelusi, that, ” Even the President cannot claim to be an angel.
The estate he built in Abuja is known to us. His wife was indicted over the Halliburton Scandal. When that American, Jefferson, was being sentenced, the President’s wife was mentioned as having wired $170,000 to Jefferson. Her name was on page 25 of the sentencing of Jefferson. We can serialize the judgment for people to see and read.”
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries